Wednesday 22 May 2013

The 25 Best Workout Songs


     
    Are you looking for a little extra motivation or boost in the gym? Well I am here to tell you that music can give you an extra edge or boost in the gym that you may be looking for. Whether you are running, lifting weights, or playing sports, music can be a huge boost to anyone. Music provides people with a significant psychological boost when working out. 

    Studies have shown that certain songs can increase your focus, arousal and intensity while exercising. Also, studies have shown that songs with a high or quick temp such as techno or trance can increase an individual’s endurance performance significantly. So the next time you’re in the gym or working out, you may want to listen to some music that you enjoy. 

     Now I am going to provide you with some songs that I personally have on my playlist that give me a boost in the gym and that you can add to your mp3 or IPod. These songs are a mix of techno, dance, trance, heavy metal, hard rock, and rap.




   1)      Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke ft. Lil Jon – Turbulence
   2)      Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Coone & Lil Jon – Madness
   3)      Darude – Sandstorm
   4)      David Guetta ft. Ne-Yo, Akon - Play Hard 
   5)      Rob Zombie – Dragula
   6)      Ace Hood ft. Akon, T-Pain – Overtime
   7)     Disturbed - Stone Cold Steve Austin Theme Song
   8)     Rob Zombie – Feel so Numb
   9)      Nickleback – Burn it to the Ground
   10)  Whitesnake – Here I Go Again
   11)  DJ Khaled feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg & T-Pain – All I Do Is Win
   12)  Motley Crue – Kickstart My Heart
   13)  Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne, Birdman, Jay Sean – I Made It
   14)  Fabolous ft. Jeremih – My Time
   15)  Eminem – Lose Yourself
   16)  For Minor – Remember the Name
   17)  Hollywood Undead – Undead
   18)  Fallout Boy – Light em' Up
   19)  Linkin Park – In the End
   20)  Rob Zombie – Never Gonna Stop
   21)  Avicii - Levels
   22)  Linkin Park – Bleed it Out
   23)  Skrillex – Bangarang
   24)  Eric Prydz – Call on Me
   25)  Die Atzen  – Strobo Pop

   Honourable Mentions:
   Metallic – Enter Sandman
   Roy Jones Jr. – Can’t be Touched
   Dj Santomi – Castle in the Sky 




Be sure to check to out RSovran's additional posts for all the latest nutrition, supplementation and workout tips. 
The Benefits of Caffeine during Exercise and Athletic Performance?
How many repetitions should I perform?
What is the role of iron (Fe) during exercise?

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminded me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: 10 Life Lessons You Must Know .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete